[Nfbc-info] MyChart

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 23:29:11 UTC 2016

Hi Lisa,

Some people on this list know I am a former Southern California Resident.

This is not under Kaiser because Kaiser doesn't exist here in Reno Nevada.

I, however, am under a good local insurance plan.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kaiser had a similar arrangement to the one I
described where you can either go to a link on the laptop or download an
app to look at it, or print your medical history.

My former doctor moved a year ago back to the Philippines where she was
from. So, I had to find a new doctor I like. That meant filling out new
paperwork.

When I got to the doctor's office I asked the receptionist a medical
question I needed to know about myself from a few years ago. I needed to
be reminded.

She kindly looked it up on the Internet where all my medical information
was stored. It only took her seconds to do.

Three years ago, I started noticing that my former doctor was writing on
her computer everything pertaining to my health.

I believe this is standard procedure nowadays.

Frida