[Nfbc-info] Tupperware made easy for the blind

Allison Depner adepner1425 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:42:08 UTC 2016

Thank You Lisa.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbc-info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lisa
Irving via Nfbc-info
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2016 1:26 PM
To: 'NFB of California List'
Cc: Lisa Irving
Subject: [Nfbc-info] Tupperware made easy for the blind

Hi,

I recently came across information about a blind Tupperware consultant. She
sends out special sale items in a Word document, and she is working to make
the Tupperware catalog user-friendly for JAWS users. She's given me
permission to give out her contact info. I found her to be very patient.

For questions or to place an order, please email me, (Betsy),  at
betsaw at comcast.net or call me at 850-745-5234.

From,

Lisa Irving