[Nfbc-info] qwerk with Uber App

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Apr 9 02:17:24 UTC 2016

On occasion the "request" button doesn't appearand voiceover doesn't
indicate that the button is present at the bottom of the page. I've closed
out the app multiple  times and a few weeks ago I reinstalled the app. This
morning I was trying to go to work when I encountered the missing "request"
button. During this time fares weren't surging, however, when fares surged
the "request" button appeared. Thoughts?

Uber Support's response letter recommended the same things they recommended
the last time; a few weeks ago, when I had this challenge.

From,

Lisa Irving me