[Nfbc-info] response from Uber

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sun Apr 10 23:36:34 UTC 2016

Here's the address. Uber Support <support at uber.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbc-info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lauren
Merryfield via Nfbc-info
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2016 4:30 PM
To: 'NFB of California List' <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Lauren Merryfield <lauren at catlines.com>
Subject: Re: [Nfbc-info] response from Uber

Hi,
That doesn't seem to be an email address. It needs an @ somewhere in it.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name! John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in
the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His
Son, purifies us from all sin. ... My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."