[Nfbc-info] bus stop announcements

Chad Allen chad at chadallenmagic.com
Mon Apr 18 04:48:23 UTC 2016

Hi Lisa,

	No. I have not used it personally but it looked like a good fit for your needs if you have an iPhone. but, I assume Android users may have an alternative.

	I have used LA’s version of a transit App and find it useful from time to time. These kinds of Apps are typically free of charge so it’s of no cost to the user for testing it out. I hope you find it useful in your travels.

Best regards,

Chad