[Nfbc-info] 3 separate questions

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Apr 22 10:27:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

I need techy help for 3 different questions/issues:

1:There is some table-type presentation behind my Office products:Outlook, Word and WordPad. It is making it difficult for me to read with JAWS and it is also causing text that I type to go to other locations on the page. Then I have to cut and paste to get my text to read smoothly. How do I get rid of that? I don’t know if it is “backstage view” or what?

2:I plugged my iPhone into my laptop but Windows 10 plays a chord which signifies an error. I cannot get my phone to register, sync, etc, in iTunes.

3:I’ll stop with those two for now.

Thanks,

Lauren

1 Corinthians 13 ►

New Living Translation

Love Is the Greatest

 <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-1.htm> 1If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.  <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-2.htm> 2If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing.  <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-3.htm> 3If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it;a but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.

 <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-4.htm> 4Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud  <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-5.htm> 5or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged.  <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-6.htm> 6It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.  <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-7.htm> 7Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

 <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-8.htm> 8Prophecy and speaking in unknown languagesb and special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever!  <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-9.htm> 9Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture!  <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-10.htm> 10But when the time of perfection comes, these partial things will become useless.

 <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-11.htm> 11When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things.  <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-12.htm> 12Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity.c All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.

 <http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/13-13.htm> 13Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

Blessings in Jesus' name! My digital evangelism blog is at:

w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."