[Nfbc-info] new Uber policy may more discrimination

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Apr 30 01:35:46 UTC 2016

Good question. Generally I think Uber expects passengers to request Uber
when they are ready and where they can be picked up. However, if Uber
drivers do discriminate against blind and disabled passengers there will, I
suspect, be ways to insure that offending drivers will not get away with
discrimination.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson