[Nfbc-info] new Uber policy may more discrimination

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Apr 30 03:30:45 UTC 2016

It's new for San Diego.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbc-info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Stigile via Nfbc-info
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 7:33 PM
To: nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Cc: Robert Stigile <rstigile at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nfbc-info] new Uber policy may more discrimination

Lisa,
This is not a new policy.
It has been used for some time in the Los Angeles area, and it is not an
issue at all.
I can tell you, that when I select Uber Pool, I listen to the eta, when it
gets to the two minute mark, I head out the door.
I have also been in Uber cars when we were picking up others, and the driver
called the person, and they did not answer so after the two minute mark of
waiting he left.
So, it is something that even Sighted people get left behind.
Hope this helps.