[Nfbc-info] National Federation of the blind of California raffle

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 20:43:20 UTC 2016

Wake up California!!!

We are almost ready to step into the future at our 2016 California state convention. The future is waiting on you. So take that step and go on our website, www.nfbcal.org  to register for the 2016 state convention.

As you browse our website, you will also find information about our exciting raffle!!! I hope you have your ticket. I have mine. It's as easy as clicking on the link. While you're at it, why not send the link to a friend. We all know a NFB member in another state. Let's go through our contact list to get the word out and ask for their support.
I would like to leave you with a couple of quotes:
Each step you take in life sets the tone for your future
The direct path into your future is measured by your steps
Let's go California!!!

Rochelle Houston
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of California
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.

rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300