[Nfbc-info] seeking an alarm clock for deaf-blind

Anna M cyclinganna at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 18:24:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am blind and seeking a vibrating alarm clock for a friend of mine. I was
hoping to find something she can attach to her pillow. I have been
unsuccessful in finding something that is both Braille  (blind friendly and
deaf friendly). I have found some  with bright digital and very loud noise
makers..Would you have any thoughts for me and where to look besides Maxi
Aids and Independent Living Aids? I have also searched on Hear More and
Assist Tech with no luck.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Anna