[Nfbc-info] This Is Cool

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Feb 2 19:20:35 UTC 2016

I would be more inclined to go to the movies if I had this phone app. For
now, when the descriptive video headsets functiongoing to the movies has
been a great experience. One more final thought. Our chapter is planning an
outing to the movies. It would really be adventagous to have such an app as
most movie theaters have one, two, or three headsets.

From,
Lisa Irving