[Nfbc-info] smart TVs and other resources

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 01:16:43 UTC 2016

Apple TV is accessible more info at applevis.com and also there is
Comcast's x1 talking box unless I've heard it wrong. I don't know of any
TV Football games that are audio described, but it is best to probably
check tv listings on whatever channel ball games are on.
Good luck finding a fellow hiker.

--
You can live the life you want. your disability is not what holds you back. Use your disability to break down common barriers and misconceptions. You can do this!
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E