[Nfbc-info] National Federation of the blind Southern California2nd annual end of summer barbecue and fellowship

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:13:34 UTC 2016

Sounds like fun. Wish I were there!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rochelle Houston via NFBC-Info
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:15 PM
To: NFBC Listserv
Cc: Rochelle Houston
Subject: [Nfbc-info] National Federation of the blind Southern California2nd
annual end of summer barbecue and fellowship

Greetings fellow Federationists,

The ribs are smoking! The potato salad is chilling! The drinks have just
emerged themselves into the chilly Arctic mountain   of the cooler and just
waiting for the picking! Oh, one more thing. That secret dessert that
smells… well, in order to find out what it is, you must show up for the
second annual National Federation of the Blind Southern California barbecue.

An auction of items will be held. Also, there will be a raffle drawing of a
four hour limousine right. The donation for the barbecue is $15 and the
donation for the raffle ticket is $5.