[Nfbc-info] Introduction

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 19:26:53 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Cricket Bidleman... Some of you
may remember me from convention. I live in Morro Bay, which is on the
central coast halfway between San Diego and San Francisco. (A more
common landmark is San Luis Obispo, which is the nearest large-ish
town.) I'm seventeen, so I'm just about to apply for college. I'm also
hoping to become more involved in the NFB in general, as I have
recently attended some of the STEM programs. Hopefully I'll be able to
make it down to the California convention in October as well. Feel
free to email me on or off-list!

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman