[Nfbc-info] Advice about user-friendly microwaves

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jul 21 21:59:43 UTC 2016

Hi,
Amazon.com has some microwaves with dials. That is what I have and the dial
can be marked so that you know how far to turn it (although I usually just
guess and do all right.)
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name:
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and
self-control. There is no law against these things!
   --Galatians 5:22-23, NLT
 My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."