[Nfbc-info] Fw: [Nfbnet-members-list] MeetingWith PresidentRiccobono Regarding LGBT Issues at National Convention

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 19 18:10:33 UTC 2016

interestingly ACB has had such a group for the past several years. I
expressed concerns about not having such a group in the early nineties and
was told at that time that the powers that were would have no part of any
discussion about it. That caused me to leave the NFB for many years. At that
time there were not only the social issues but there were access issues as
there were no LGBT publications available or literature available through
NLS or any other sources for that matter. Now with the evolution of the
internet and organizations such as bookshare.org the access issues have
diminished somewhat.
Chuck