[Nfbc-info] new Uber policy may more discrimination

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun May 1 09:28:23 UTC 2016

Hi,
Thanks. So far I've been a little leary of trying them. Mostly because I
wouldn't know them unless I found one good one that I could ride with often.
I can't use Uber at work because their drivers are not cleared to come on
base.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name:
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and
self-control. There is no law against these things!
   --Galatians 5:22-23, NLT
 My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."