[Nfbc-info] new Uber policy may more discrimination

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon May 2 17:44:40 UTC 2016

Initially, I text the driver. On a number of levels this works most of the
time, however, some drivers have stated there are problems with receiving or
responding to texts. As needed, I then call the driver once I have received
the arrive notice. I have done this for a number of reasons including trying
to be helpful asa well as not wanting a driver to pull away once he/she sees
my service animal. (In the past this has happened).

Lisa ts