[Nfbc-info] new Uber policy may more discrimination

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon May 2 21:18:37 UTC 2016

Chad,

Wow. I'm really sorry to hear about your experiences with Uber. This must be
particularly vexing when you're looking out for the best interest of your
child. I've had many positive experiences with drivers. One such driver sang
professional opera in Italy. Subsequently, he performs around San Diego and
a group of us went to hear him sing one night. On the other hand, I was
grossed out by a driver who told me about his wife who lives overseas and
then he hit on me. I could give other examples, however, I want to look
forward; not backward.

Lisa