[Nfbc-info] Work at home programs for the blind?

Portia Mason knitangelpm at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 23:21:54 UTC 2016

Good afternoon.

I am looking to find something that I can work from home and it won't
interfere with my school.

Part-time of course. Does anyone know of any jobs that one can do from home?
I was looking into something like Mary Kay or Avon, but one, labeling and
two, the cost of keeping up with it. Financially, it is difficult for me and
I am trying to find something that is at a low cost or free to start or a
job that I can do from home.

I even applied to the National Telecommuting Institute for working at home.
Only problem it is not suitable for those of us that us Jaws or any kind of
text to speech.

So, if anyone has anything to share, it would be a great help to me.

Portia