[Nfbc-info] 3-hole punched tractor feed braille paper

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri May 13 02:13:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get 3-hole-punched tractor feed braille paper?
So far, I only find the kind that has the bunch of tiny rectangular holes
for the plastic comb-like binders. I am wanting to put brailled items into
3-hole binders; 8-1/2 by 11 paper. Punching each one individually myself is
not an option; been there; done that. No shirt.

Thanks,

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name:

But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and
self-control. There is no law against these things!

   --Galatians 5:22-23, NLT

My digital evangelism blog is at:

w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."