[Nfbc-info] 3-hole punched tractor feed braille paper

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri May 13 05:46:39 UTC 2016

Hi,
The SFO Lighthouse Adaptations store is closed due to their move. It says it
will open again on May 16.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name:
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and
self-control. There is no law against these things!
   --Galatians 5:22-23, NLT
 My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."