[Nfbc-info] My apartment complex got new washers and dryers

Fred's Win7 Catastrophe regenerative at earthlink.net
Sun May 15 22:23:20 UTC 2016

Missed these replies, too, shucks!
doing my own laundry is about independence, right?  I've got an
extensive T-shirt collection, and I am careful not to scortch the
paint off of these babies.  A few of my beer shirts outlasted the
brewing companies I visited.  Priceless, I'm sure.

The company that is in-charge of the washers and dryers with all the
eye candy is  called WaveVision and WashView.  It seems like  they're
based in Florida.
Thanks Mary, Nancy, Chadd and Lisa for your replies, and humor!
One option I could use is washing my clothes by hand, in our swimming
pool.  Then, rinsing them under our outdoor beach shower.
Hahahaheeheehaw!
Fred