[Nfbc-info] Today's San Diego Chapter meeting

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sun May 15 22:33:36 UTC 2016

I'm on it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbc-info [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mary
Willows via Nfbc-info
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2016 2:01 PM
To: 'NFB of California List' <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Mary Willows <mwillows at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Nfbc-info] Today's San Diego Chapter meeting

Btw, if one or both of the young couple, Daniel and Elizabeth, are blind,
please make sure that they get on the new blind parents blog.  (mentioned on
the presidential release) And have them get in touch with Lisamaria
Martinez.

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-462-8575

Thank you,