[Nfbc-info] San Diego retired wildlife biologist shares

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 23 01:45:42 UTC 2016

Love this.  I am a bird call lover and nature lover as well.  We need more
of this kind of leadership and appreciation for life.  Sight isn't
everything.

Thank you Claude and Lisa.
--Mary Willows

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-462-8575

Thank you,