[Nfbc-info] This is very, very cool

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Oct 19 01:01:42 UTC 2016

Kevan,

Thanks very much for your email and support. For anyone who wishes to
examine and try Aira please email me at mike at michaelhingson.com
<mailto:mike at michaelhingson.com>  or call me at (415) 827-4084. I am here
tonight and tomorrow. I can schedule times at the convention for you to try
Aira. Should you like what you see Aira has begun its Explorer Program for
the first 200 people who want to start using the product. You can sign up at
the convention if you wish. Again, feel free to email or call and I will
answer any questions I can.

See you at the convention on Thursday.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.

"Speaking with Vision"

Michael Hingson, President

(415) 827-4084

info at michaelhingson.com

To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:

www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit  <http://www.ronburns.com/roselle>
http://www.ronburns.com/roselle