[Nfbc-info] Fwd: [humanser] Blind Psychologist on Blind Simulations

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Oct 25 15:22:01 UTC 2016

I thought I would share this article with all of you. This article for their substantiates the claims of the National Federation Of The Blind that the ridiculous one minute Blind the simulations from the foundation fighting blindness are nothing more than fear provoking and damages the credibility and independence of otherwise perfectly capable individuals live with the characteristic blindness

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: