[Nfbc-info] Finding a place to stay for best in tech

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Oct 29 18:16:43 UTC 2016

Sent from my iPhone hello I am possibly one more San Diego chapter member would like to attend best and tech. Due to the Saturday train schedules we would be extremely late for best Intech therefore I am trying to make arrangements to spend the night in Los Angeles and then attend best Intech.

I am wondering if there was someone from the Pathfinder Chapter or someone who lives in the greater Los Angeles area if you wouldn't mind letting me sleep on your couch. Again I'm not sure about the second chapter member.

If you have any questions please contact me at peaceful woman 89 at cox.net all lowercase letters thank you.

From,
Lisa Irving, Chapter President
San Diego Chapter