[Nfbc-info] Final Reminder: special halloween game night

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:15:15 UTC 2016

Since we didn’t have our monthly game night because of the world series, we thought it would be fun to have a game night on halloween. It will start at 9pm eastern time, 8pm central, etc. It will consist of feeling and opinion questions where there are no wrong answers and we play in a safe nonjudgmental environment. If you want to play this monday night, call 712-832-8330 and enter access code 6201340 pound. We know this is short notice, but join us if you can.
Nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com 3148840611