[Nfbc-info] Willows move to Albuquerque

Ever Lee Hairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 19:55:11 UTC 2017

Dear Mary,
Thanks for your extraordinary years of service and commitment to the
National Federation of the Blind of California.

Your gifts and talents have played an invaluable benefit to students and
residents of California.

I want to personally wish you the best in all of your future endeavors.
Peace, Joy and happiness in your new home.

Warmly,
Ever Lee Hairston, President