[Nfbc-info] I filed a complaint

Lisa Irving bernieslife at cox.net
Tue Apr 18 14:52:46 UTC 2017

Yes, this is the same law firm. I'm quite familiar with this case.

Here's some good news regarding talking medication caps. Kiaser is going to begin to use something similar to the pen friend. The company will supply the patient with the equivalent of the pen friend. Pharmacist will continue to record medication information.

From, Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone