[Nfbc-info] San Diego Uber driver earns imposed career-change

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Apr 29 07:00:36 UTC 2017

Hi All:

I want to thank Mike Hingson, Tim Elder and the other individuals who have
made it possible to use ride-share services without fear of being
discriminated against.

This afternoon, a local driver's choices and actions, that is canceling my
ride after he drove by me, resulted in the driver being removed from the
platform.

In April, I took 40 flat-rate rides. I only experienced two denials. Yes,
it's an improvement.

From,

Lisa Irving

---