[Nfbc-info] Magnets & Ladders by phone

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 09:19:49 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I'm pleased to let you know that Magnets and Ladders Fall/Winter 2016
issue is now available as narrated by the West Texas Recording Library.
Call 773-572-7737. Nancy Lynn's introduction will explain that you don't
have to read it all in one call-in session. You can hang up, then call
back from the same phone line and resume at the spot where you stopped
reading. You can use the 7 key to rewind, the 9 key to advance, and the
8 key to pause and resume if you need to take a break. The narrators are
quite good. We will present the Spring/Summer 2017 issue as soon as it's
posted on their website. Please leave any feedback with Nancy Lynn or
with me, and feel free to share this information on lists, blogs, or
with friends who might find this a convenient way to hear our work
without synthetic speech, or if there are issues obtaining it through
local NLS providers.

Thanks and enjoy.