[Nfbc-info] Western Dental revisited

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sat Aug 19 02:51:38 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have had what one nurse puts as life-threatening cellulitis infection in my legs, with hospitalization etc. I know you guys don’t want me talking about it, so why am I? Only to explain the delay in dealing with the situation at Western Dental. I reported some weeks ago where they told me they could not do any treatment unless I had someone with me to “interpret and sign” the forms (even though I had already gotten the forms done).

The Office For Civil Rights is taking the case. They see several flagrant violations plus my safety with infected/abscessed teeth possibly poisoning my system. So they’re on it right away. So the eclipse may not be the only interesting thing that occurs next week. This is clearly a blindness issue and I sure wouldn’t want something similar happening to any of you, so, cross your fingers, knock on wood, pray, or whatever else you’re into.

Thanks,

Lauren Merryfield

Blessings in Jesus’ name! 

Philippians 2:9-11

 <http://bibleapps.com/philippians/2-9.htm> 9Why God also has highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:  <http://bibleapps.com/philippians/2-10.htm> 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;  <http://bibleapps.com/philippians/2-11.htm> 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."