[Nfbc-info] National Federation of the blind of California Pathfinder chapter end of summer barbecue Saturday, August 26, 2017

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 04:28:22 UTC 2017

The Pathfinder chapter of Los Angeles of the national Federation of the blind of California is extending an invitation for you to join us at our third annual END of SUMMER BARBECUE and fellowship.

The barbecue will be held at Pathfinder chapter member Jannette Stewart's house.
Saturday, August 26, 2017

2931 W. 136 Street Gardena California 90249 Cross Street, Crenshaw Boulevard.
12 noon to 5 PM
Donation: $15
raffle tickets will be available for purchase at the barbecue
  1st prize $500 visa gift card
2nd prize TV
3rd prize gourmet basket
raffle ticket donation: $5
We are also holding and auction of assorted items.
If you would like to join in on all of these festivities and meet some great Federationists , please come on over and fellowship with us!

Sent from iPhone Easy Group

Rochelle Houston
Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of California
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.

rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300