[Nfbc-info] Ride sharing services San Francisco bay area

Lisa Irving bernieslife at cox.net
Thu Aug 24 19:28:53 UTC 2017

Congratulations on this awesome job opportunity! I hope it is a fantastic experience for you. Good luck I hope you find a van pool service

I have a suggestion about finding such a service. Check to see if your city has a 211 Information number. Some cities this is a 311 number. They may be able to provide you with a ride share resources.

From, Lisa Irving

Voice over was used to compile this message please contact me if you need clarification Sent from my iPhone