[Nfbc-info] A Special Thank You Note

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 00:28:01 UTC 2017

Hello all,

As many of you are aware, being involved with outreach and recruitment can be difficult, and at times, it can even be a little bit stressful. However, when goals are met, there is a satisfying feeling inside of you that makes you feel wonderful. The California Association of Blind Students has been heading in the positive direction in building and increasing membership as of late in helping to make our student division even stronger. I am pleased to share with you all and announce that the CABS Twitter page just recently reached 100 followers! I would like to thank Carla Scroggins and Cricket Bidleman for giving me the privilege on assisting them with the social media pages. Although, this is just the beginning... The movement of expanding our division will continue in the right direction. Thank you to all of you for helping to support the California Association of Blind Students snd together, let's continue building the Federation!
If you hadn't already followed our Twitter page, our Twitter handle is @NFB_CABS and the link is below where you can find all the latest news, updates, and important information regarding CABS.
https://mobile.twitter.com/NFB_CABS

Best regards,
Matthew Gip