[Nfbc-info] Advice concerning increasing issues with Lyft

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Fri Dec 15 23:18:44 UTC 2017

Voice over was used to compile this message please contact me if you need clarification Sent from my iPhone

Hello all,

In early 2017 I would have said Lyft was the new golden child for inclusivity. I can no longer say this is true.
A few weeks ago I encountered a service animal related issue while trying to catch a ride in Anaheim. I discovered the Lyft emergency number did not work in that city. Today I learned the same number does not work in San Diego anymore.

Today takes the cake. I was attempting to go to a store. I know exactly what address I input. The driver had a different address and I wound up in a strange location. It wasn’t a good situation it took me a while to find out where I was and to get my bearings and I was unable to get a hold of Lyft support. Any advice?

Oh, I also am not impressed with the trust and safety team. Midstream in communication my emails have been rejected….

From Lisa Irving