[Nfbc-info] {Disarmed} Fwd: Space-Available Air Travel

EverHairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:00:11 UTC 2017

Ever Lee Hairston, President
H: 323 654.2975
C: 323 252.9188
ever.hairston at gmail.com

You Can Live The Life You Want

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Sayer, Dwight" <president at nabv.org>
Date: February 7, 2017 at 8:40:08 AM PST
To: <president at nabv.org>
Subject: FW:  Space-Available Air Travel

My Fellow Veterans, Friends, Associates and Concerned Citizens,
Our good friends at Disabled American Veterans have gotten a bill  S.116 introduced by Senator Dean Heller.
We support this Bill as we have been working on this for the last several years.
They have a link in their mail below that will let you write your representatives in the Senate directly through
Their server system. Please go to the link and send your Senators the note that we want and need their support of S116.
Dwight Sayer
President
National Association of Blind Veterans