[Nfbc-info] Calling all geeks- question about Alexa

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Fri Jan 6 04:47:05 UTC 2017

Hey Mary,

No, there is no straightforward way to do this.  It is a heavily requested feature, from what I'm reading.

There are some interesting hacks, setting your phone's alarm clock and making the alarm be your voice telling Alexa to play a readio station is my favorite, but nothing built into the echo or the echo app that will do this for you.

Jim