[Nfbc-info] okay you legal eagles, I have a question

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Jan 12 17:59:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am having trouble finding someone to help me with my mail. The KNFB reader
does help me identify mail, which helps me sort it, but I am so behind, I
need a human to help.

The entities here keep saying they can help with this or that, but not with
my mail because it involves my personal financial info. They say this is a
liability because someone could take advantage of me by knowing my financial
info. I am not sure that this liability stuff is true. Does anyone out there
have info to help me get someone to help me with my mail? I've never had
issues about it in the past. But when I was living in Fairfield, the issue
came up and now here in Eugene, it's coming up bigtime.

Thanks,

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name. "But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each
morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my
refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress."

   --Psalm 59:16, NLT

Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."