[Nfbc-info] okay you legal eagles, I have a question

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Jan 12 20:27:04 UTC 2017

If money is an issue, as is the case for many of us, try your local senior center. You may find seniors who would be willing to volunteer to assist you with reading mail. If you enjoy cooking or baking you also could offer to exchange food for assistance. I have done this on a number of occasions when I have been unable to pay someone or when someone has refused to take money. You can also offer to take someone out to coffee or purchase a small gift certificate. Lastly, you may want to consider exchanging one form of assistance for another. Perhaps you have a talent to do something that would help the other individual. When my son was young I used to swap off babysitting.

From Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone