[Nfbc-info] isn't it ironic

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Jul 11 00:38:41 UTC 2017

Hi,
I'm using windows ten with internet exploder, as someone calls it. Jaws 17.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name! 
Deuteronomy 32New Living Translation (NLT)
32 “Listen, O heavens, and I will speak!
    Hear, O earth, the words that I say!

2
Let my teaching fall on you like rain;
    let my speech settle like dew.
Let my words fall like rain on tender grass,
    like gentle showers on young plants.

3
I will proclaim the name of the Lord;
    how glorious is our God!

4
He is the Rock; his deeds are perfect.
    Everything he does is just and fair.
He is a faithful God who does no wrong;
    how just and upright he is!
Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."