[Nfbc-info] update on dental saga

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 13 00:41:07 UTC 2017

Glad it worked out! Western Dental has terrible reputation for many years. I've heard many stories while working in the social work trenches about them. A former neighbor who is on SSI went to them and was harassed by such a degree by one of their collectors that she was in tears after dealing with them.
Chuck