[Nfbc-info] another Uber question

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Fri Jun 9 05:08:07 UTC 2017

Lauren, when I have more than three minutes before the driver arrives I will send the driver a text message with the following information I begin by telling the driver something to the effect of very important information I will let the driver know that I am blind or that I am unable to see him or her therefore I would like the driver to roll down his or her window and call out to me. I give the basics about what I am wearing and where I am standing if I am traveling with my guy dog I will let the driver know. If I'm traveling with a cane I will let the driver know. Most of the time this proves to be very helpful.

When I get the your driver will arrive in one minute message then I will call the driver and provide similar information. Most of the time, not including tonight, all of this works out very well and we are all happy and do our happy thing

Sent from my iPhone