[Nfbc-info] Discussion

Lori Noyes emmetdog at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:38:16 UTC 2017

San Diego also has lots of hotel and convention space!

Lori

On Jun 14, 2017, at 7:22 AM, Michael Hingson via NFBC-Info <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org> wrote:

To keep the discussion juices flowing:

   1. I believe next year is the last year of the contract.

   2.    he first is price. Getting a price of $83 per room for the
present convention hotel is tremendous and difficult to manage. The whole
idea is to make the hotel as affordable as possible.

Also, we need a hotel as large as possible to accommodate not only
appropriate meeting space, but most of the guests. Most hotels can't do
this.

Now, Los Vegas is a good possibility. Possibly Reno and Los Angeles have
hotels that would fit the size bill. San Francisco also would have a couple
of hotels that would work. I believe Phoenix may also have a hotel or two.
However, getting an affordable hotel makes the challenge greater.

Having said all that it would be nice to have a hotel out here again.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson