[Nfbc-info] Discussion

KEVIN VERDI kvcrest at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 19:53:13 UTC 2017

Very good point Chuck

---
Kevin Verd

On Jun 14, 2017 at 12:47 PM, <Charles Krugman via NFBC-Info<mailto:nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Actually conventions are scheduled a few years ahead of time due to the

large number of attendees. While it would be nice to have a convention on

the west coast hotel rates in the cities you mentioned are the highest

during the summer months and this is a factor that is considered when

negotiating the best rate or deal that the Federation can get in providing

accommodations to such a large number of attendees. I'm sure that west coast

cities are considered but summer is tourist season in the cities you

mentioned with the highest room rates in season.

Chuck