[Nfbc-info] NFBC, At-Large Chapter Meeting Reminder

Allison Depner adepner1425 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 05:11:47 UTC 2017

Hello NFBC Members,

The next NFBC, At-Large Chapter meeting will take place this Thursday, March
9, at 7:00 PM via conference call.  The chapter's purpose is to provide a
meeting opportunity for anyone who is unable to attend a local chapter
meeting.  Anyone is welcome to join us as we discuss topics such as
up-coming conventions, current blindness related legislation, available
scholarships,  and other important news.

Conference Call Instructions

Call our free conference call line.

(712) 432-0175

Passcode: 184220 pound.

If you are participating in the call for the first time, please call in a
few minutes early so I'll have a chance to introduce myself and be prepared
to introduce you to the other chapter members.