[Nfbc-info] Heartfelt condolences

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 17 22:38:22 UTC 2017

I am still reeling from the news that a beloved member of our Davis Chapter
passed away on Wednesday.  Shannon Ramsay was a longtime member and good
friend to many in the National Federation of the Blind of California.  In
fact Shannon received a national scholarship many years ago and went on to
earn a law degree.    She was only 36 years old.  Apparently, she had some
kind of anifilactic shock response to pneumonia and collapsed on Wednesday.
I have only sketchy information at this time.  I will let everyone know
about funeral arrangements as soon as I receive it.

Sorrowfully,

Mary Willows