[Nfbc-info] info

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Mar 30 18:17:26 UTC 2017

Hi All:

Our chapter is sponsoring an outreach event with local college students in
two weeks. We're providing pizza, resources and conversation. What have
others done to make similar events fun and successful? What follow up
activities have other chapters done?

We are hosting a resource table at a resource fair for parents of
blind/visually impaired infants/children/teens on Saturday April 15th.I
don't have the time of the event. The address is 1805 Upas Street, San Diego
Phone: (619) 298-5021.

Where do chapters get their business cards from? What's a reasonable price
to pay for business cards in braille/print? Do you include the logo?

Thank you.

From,

Lisa Irving, Chapter President

S. D. Chapter